|Job Title||:||Junior Technician|
|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery)|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
Kindly read through the job description below before applying for the job. Fresh grads are welcomed to apply!
- This position is only applicable for Malaysians currently residing in Malaysia only.
- Candidates are required to have own transport with valid license.
- To provide assistance to field technicians on site ĘC sending out toners and parts to field technicians and
directly to customers.
- Servicing of copier machines.
- Able to converse fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Training will be provided.
- Immediate entry is preferred.
- Working hours: Monday - Saturday
* Monday - Friday (9:00am - 6:00pm) / Saturday (9:00am - 1:00pm)
- Full attendance allowance (upon confirmation)
- Motorcycle petrol allowance
- Annual leave (upon confirmation)
- Good observation of national and state public holidays
- Bonus (based on work performance)
(Salary is negotiable depending on qualification and experience.)
|Other Location:||:||15 & 17, Jalan TPP 5/6, Taman Perindustrian Puchong, Puchong|
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||Minimum Education Required:
- Fluent in English and Malay. Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- Must at least complete SPM, tertiary education or equivalency.
- Required to have own transportation arrangement (with valid license).